Help and Solution VU Final Year Project (FYP) Spring 2022
Welcome dear students, today we will discuss the VU Fina Project for the semester of spring 2022. As a matter of fact that students nowadays searching for project solutions and I am glad to help you with that.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
We are The Awan Education Consultants with 10+ Years of experience in the education field. You can hire us and can get a quality product without any excuses or mistakes.
How to get VU Final year Project for semester spring 2022
Dear students, during the development process please do follow the below steps:-
SRS (Software Requirements Specification)
A software conditions specification( SRS) is a document that describes what the software will do and how it’ll be anticipated to perform.
Produce a figure
The first step in the process is to produce a figure for the SRS document. You can produce this yourself or use a being SRS template as a starting point. Then’s an introductory illustration of an SRS figure
- Intended followership
- Intended Use
- Overall Description
- Stoner Needs
- Hypotheticals and Dependences
- System Features and Conditions
- Functional Conditions
- External Interface Conditions
- System Features
- Non-functional Conditions
- Define the Purpose
Once you have a figure, you must meat it out. Start with defining the purpose of the product in the preface of your SRS. Then you’ll describe the intended followership and how they will use the product. Then’s how you should structure the purpose
- Define the product’s compass
- Describe the value it’ll deliver
- Show who’ll use the software
- Detail how it’ll help with the intended druggies ’ job
Give an Overview
After defining the product’s purpose, epitomize how it’ll work. Then you’ll give a general description of the software’s features and how they fit the stoner’s requirements.
You’ll also describe the hypotheticals you’re making about the product’s functionality and anything it depends on in the current tech ecosystem.
Describe Functional andNon-functional Conditions
Now that you have written the general information, it’s time to get further specific. Completing your overview before you work on functional and non-functional conditions gives you a reference to make sure you meet the stoner’s introductory requirements while you fill in the details.
This detailed description of the system’s conditions is the most essential element of an SRS document. Describe the functional conditions in enough detail so inventors can get to work and the non-functional conditions like security specifications and performance.
Then’s where you add use cases to vividly describe how a stoner will interact with your system. It’s where your design’s objects are detailed and will measure how the design is progressing during development.
Add Supplemental Details
The last step in creating the draft of an SRS document in software engineering is adding any details that could help inventors finish the job in the form of supplements, glossaries of terms, and references.
Once you have added enough details to the SRS to describe what the system is supposed to do, it’s time to have the stakeholders authorize the document.
The purpose of a specialized design document is to prop in the critical analysis of a problem and the proposed result, while also communicating precedence, trouble, and impact with colorful stakeholders.
What problem are you trying to break? If you jump straight into results, it’ll be hard for people to acquaint themselves and will inescapably lead to misalignment and misreading. It’s worth spending 2 or 3 rulings effectively setting the environment for your spec.
also, compactly state your proposed result. This should be enough for utmost people to decide whether they should continue reading and should be accessible to someone who isn’t familiar with the design. Many rulings and two paragraphs should be enough.
It’s doubtful that writing the design document is the first time you’ve allowed
about the problem. The background section is an occasion to bring compendiums up to speed, and partake in the environment you have in the problem space.
What are the provocations for the design or design? Is there any literal perspective that will help people understand the offer? Has someone tried to break the problem in history? If so, why are those results no longer applicable? Are there any other effects going on that will affect the design?
pretensions,non-goals, and unborn pretensions
In order to make alignment and communicate a description of done, it’s important to easily articulate the pretensions of this work. The stylish pretensions are simple, truthy rulings that describe the unborn state of the world. Unlike an OKR, it’s forfeiture for these pretensions to be hyperactive-specific.
systems will frequently have 3- 5 pretensions.
- Hot backups are available in 3 regions
- Killed accounts have their data automatically purified after 30 days
- Web UI uses Reply rather than Vue
- Mobile guests admit automatic updates
As well as explaining what you want to achieve, it’s inversely important to say what you’re explicitly not addressing. These can occasionally be hard to identify, but imagine what another person might anticipate being coupled with this work.
Unborn pretensions are an occasion to list effects you want to do in the future but have descoped for this phase of the design. In other words, these are effects you want to make sure your result doesn’t accidentally make delicate or insolvable.
This is the meat of the specialized attestation and also the most variable. Depending on the design, the size of your platoon, or the number of stakeholders, it may be many paragraphs or many runners. It’ll frequently contain pseudo-code, schema delineations, or flow plates.
Then are some common questions that get answered as part of the detailed design
What are the stoner conditions?
- Systems will be affected?
- Data structures are demanded, and what data structures will be changed?
- APIs will be demanded, and what APIs will be changed?
- Effectiveness considerations( time/ space)?
- Anticipated access patterns( cargo/ outturn)?
- How will data be validated and what are the implicit error countries?
- Are there any logging, covering, or observability requirements?
- Security considerations?
- Sequestration considerations?
- Mobile considerations?
- Web-specific considerations?
- How will the changes be tested?
- How does internationalization and localization — restatements, time zones, Unicode, etc. — affect your result?
- You presumably do not need to answer all of them.)
Moment it’s common to calculate on third-party platforms to support our development work, whether this is part of AWS or GCP or a whole separate service. It’s worth allowing through the counteraccusations of using a third party and looking ahead for implicit unborn issues. The cost of these services is frequently lower than a mastermind’s time, but occasionally it can gauge suddenly. snappily suppose through how the service is billed and do a back-of-the-envelope computation of what could be anticipated once the service is completely rolled out. While security and sequestration considerations were addressed in the detailed design, when using a 3rd party there are specific effects to suppose about and call out. For illustration, if the third party is being used to perform operations on client data they will probably be considered a subprocessor under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation( GDPR).
So, do you need a data processing addendum? Do you need to collect and review SOC2 reports? occasionally guests will bear announcement of new subprocessors, which will affect the roll-eschewal plan below.
For non-trivial changes, give a breakdown of the work and tasks. How long will each phase take? What work is parallelizable? What dependencies on other brigades are there?
Roll- eschewal plan
It’s unusual that you can roll out your design as a single change. In this section, bandy how changes to models and APIs will need to be offered. Will you be rolling out incrementally to your druggies using point flags? Bandy your revert path. However, how will you back out halfway through the process while leaving systems in a healthy state? Identify the biggest pitfalls you see, and spell out how you’ll descry and alleviate them If the commodity goes wrong.
It’s not enough just to partake in your chosen result. By explaining approaches that you rejected you can reduce time handling expostulations from other stakeholders and concentrate the discussion on your chosen design. Make sure to explain why other approaches sounded inferior or wouldn’t work.
It’s also not unusual for information to crop during the design process which escalates an indispensable approach to the primary approach. However, try and avoid the sunk cost falseness, If this happens.
Are there products — internal or external — that are analogous to this design? Are other brigades being faced with analogous challenges?
As an illustration, if you’re erecting your own NoSQL database this section might include a point matrix comparing your specialized conditions to being database immolations.
This is where you can help bike- slipping, and compass creep. Identify anything you’re not addressing with this particular design that should be in the future or that would be a logical follow-on design? This is frequently a more detailed description of the unborn pretensions, or maybe how some of the goals might be addressed in the future.
Test phase Application
- The design Testing Phase means a group of conditioning designated for probing and examining the progress of a given design to give stakeholders information about the factual situations of performance and quality of the design. It’s an attempt to get an independent view of the design to allow stakeholders to estimate and understand implicit pitfalls of design failure or mismatch.The purpose of the testing phase is to estimate and test declared conditions, features, and prospects regarding the design previous to its delivery in order to ensure the design matches the original conditions stated in specification documents.
There are six common conditioning of the phase to test a design against performance and quality situations
- Analysis – stakeholders( the platoon) dissect design specifications to determine testable conditions and define anticipated situations of quality and performance.
- Planning – the platoon makes a plan of crucial procedures and ways of testing.
- Development – the platoon develops test scripts according to the plan.
- Perpetration – starts with enforcing test scripts.
- Reporting – when test scripts are done, the platoon summarizes the results produced and creates a report stating whether the design matches the anticipated quality and performance situations.
Test Phase Viva
Here on this page student must have to give a viva about his test program. Where the instructor can ask questions along with some practical work. It would be done online with screen sharing.
Pre – Final / Final Viva
In your final viva, your final project would be the subject of discussion. Here at this moment, you should know enough about your project.
VU Final Year project Spring 2022
Dear student, here we have told you all the projects that you can get done by us. Select from the list given below:-
Online Medical & Herbal Store
In this era of technology all over the world, many businesses are shifting towards the online mode. In view of this, the main objective of this project is to develop a website “Online Medical & Herbal Store” through which the registered users (customers) will be able to search and buy different available Medical & Herbal items from anywhere. This website will contain the Medical & Herbal items in different categories(Syrup, Tablet Capsule, etc.). Any User can visit /search the available Medical & Herbal Store items, but only the registered users will be able to buy/place orders. Admin will manage users, orders, and information of the whole website.
This website will be helpful for users to buy any Medical & Herbal Store items without physically visiting to Medical & Herbal Stores. It will also be beneficial in terms that not only local users could be able to purchase the Medical & Herbal items but also the users from different places anywhere in Pakistan as well, as in the World could purchase.
- Search Facility (by name, by price, by category, etc.)
- Users can add any number of Medical & Herbal items (available in the stock) to the shopping cart and can proceed with the order
- The Customer will get a flat 12 % discount on all items.
- Users can select any payment option (credit card or cash on delivery)
- Order status (approved/pending/cancel/delivered)
- Users can check order history
- Submit/her review about the quality and timely delivery of purchased item(s) and can give feedback about website services
- After successful completion of the transaction, the user will receive a confirmation message and a copy of the shopping receipt on his/her given mobile number or n email
- Manage the stock of Medical & Herbal items on the website
- View available stock, list of registered users, total bookings/orders, shipping orders, pending orders, feedback, etc.
- Manage and change the percentage of the discount rate
- Add/update/Delete item category
- Add/update/Delete Subcategories
- Delete any existing user
- Update the information of any existing user
- Check the complete history of orders
- Admin can approve or cancel any order
- When the admin will approve or cancel any order then a message/email will be sent to the related user
Note: No other language is allowed for this project
Online bus reservation and ticking system
Project Domain / Category
This project (Online Bus Reservation and Ticketing System) plans to enable passengers or travelers to reserve/book their seats by making online reservations. As we know that the world is turning or going to be a global village with almost each and every aspect of human effort getting computerized. This system is thinking to make available their seat reservation online. This project intends to design and implement an online reservation system to overcome the inconveniences related to a manual system. Here we will mainly design a computer program
- That will replace the already existing manual system.
- Enable passengers to make their seat reservations easily.
1. Admin Panel can perform the following activities.
- Can login/logout
- Add/delete/update schedule
- Change sear/ fair
- Reject/cancel traveler’s requests
2. Passenger/traveler’s panel.
The passenger/traveler can
- Search available seats with dates and time
- Reserve seat(s)
- Cancel request for a seat
- Edit/update reservation of seat(s)
- Check fair
The implementation of this computerized system will be carried out using
- Php & MySQL.
Almas Shoes Store
Almas shoe store is using an online platform for selling and buying shoes through their website. The main aim purpose of this project is to manage all the details about the shoes etc. There are two types of users available for this project first one is customer and the second one is admin. Admin can add new system user, shoes, shoe type, stock, etc. Customers can log in and view the shoes and purchase shoes online by paying online.
There will be two modules i.e., admin, and customer.
1. Admin can manage a new customer. He can edit his/her information and manage all the order details of the customer.
2. Admin can manage the product. He can upload all the shoe products available in the store. He can edit or delete it and can view a list of all products.
3. Admin can manage the sold item. He can edit or delete it and can see the list of all sold items.
4. Admin can manage the product type. He can edit or delete it and can view a list of all product types. Product type means that either shoe is for men or women.
1. A customer has to fill up the signup form for registration.
2. After registering, he must log in. After login, a customer can view the all shoes available on the website.
3. Customer can add his desirable shoes to the shopping cart.
4. Customer must check out the item, in order to purchase shoes.
5. After checkout, the order form will be available. The customer must fill it out and click on the order.
6. Payment mode will be cash on delivery.
PHP Language and MySQL Database for developing Almas Shoes Store
Choices Clothing Store
“Choices Clothing Store” is a website that will offer you different clothing options with a home delivery facility. Clothing options/categories can be for Men, Women, Stitched, Unstitched and ready-to-wear, etc.
There will be two users of this website: Admin and Customer.
Admin can add new categories or new products into the database. The customer would be able to view the products and add these items to the cart. The aim of this website is to reduce the effort of the customer to go out and visit any market to purchase any clothes. This website will also reduce the manual effort of the Admin needed to manage transactions, maintain, update purchases, and stock management in the website.
Sign Up/Login: The customer can view/search the products without registration. Sign Up or login is compulsory for purchasing any product.
- The system can store the buying history of the customer. The customer can view his order history. After receiving the package successfully, the customer can update the order status to “received”.
- Can also give feedback/reviews about any purchased product.
- The customer can add products to the cart, check out through cash on delivery or use a debit or credit card.
- He/She has the authority to delete his account from the website.
- The customer can Logout his account.
- Add an Admin/ Login: The main admin can add any other person as an admin.
- The admin can add/remove categories and products or edit existing products or categories.
A new category can be a child category of another category.
- The admin can view, manage orders, and confirm/cancel orders manually.
- The admin can manage the stock of each product. Also, the website can generate warnings if the stock of any product will be less than 20.
- The admin can manually add or delete any customers.
- The admin can Logout his account.
Required Web Pages:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
- Adobe Dreamweaver/ Sublime
- PHP (Server-side programming)
- XAMPP — Web Application Server
The online mode of a business facilitates its customers/clients to place orders for the goods and services online without physically visiting the business centers according to a convenient time. In view of this, the proposed project aims to develop a website titled “Crockery -Online” that will facilitate its registered user’s customers) to buy the different varieties of crockery items. The website will display the available items category-wise along with item image, brand/company name, price, number of items available in stock, users’ reviews about the product (if any), and the related descriptions,s, etc. in proper design and layout. A user will be able to purchase/make an order against available items after getting registered on the website and passing through the payment method (cash on delivery). The website will provide interactive interfaces and a rich search facility for finding the different types of crockery items through different filters. The website will allow its registered users to record their comments/ reviews against any purchased item.
The comments/reviews will be published on the website with the item information. Besides, the registered users will be able to submit their complaints/feedback regarding the website services. Online order placing of the crockery through the proposed website will remove the overhead of physically visiting the markets for this purpose.
Following are key functional requirements of the proposed system:
1. User Registration/Sign Up, Sign In
There will be proper interfaces for user registration and Sign In for the following three types of the
users of the website:
- The visitor (Unregistered User)
- Registered user (Customer)
- Registered user (Administrator)
The roles of the users will be as follow:
- Visitors will be able to visit the website to search/her relevant crockery items on the website.
- A user registered as a Customer will be able to place an order on the website.
- The Administrator (Admin) will have all the rights/privileges of information management regarding the items, stock management, as well as user management. Admin will approve the registration requests from the other users (customers).
2. Email Notification and Verification
An unregistered user will register on the website. On submitting the registration information, an email notification will be sent with a confirmation link to the user’s given email ID. On confirmation through the link, the Admin will approve the registration requests from users. An email notification will also be sent to the registered user on approval or rejection of any request.
3. Admin Panel
There will be a proper Admin Panel / Dashboard comprising interactive interfaces through which the Admin will be able to add/ delete and update all information such as description, price, stock, and images of crockery items. In addition, by using this Admin Panel, the Admin will be able to perform category management as well as user management (accepting /rejecting the user registration requests).
4. Display Information on the website
The item name, quality, material (plastic, wood, clay, steel, glass, stone, etc.), category (Cookware, Bakeware, Storage Pots, Dinnerware, etc.) brand/company name, thumbnail image, price, and the number of items available in stock, related description, new Arrival, Sale (if any), comments/reviews by the registered users, etc. should be displayed on the website in proper design. On clicking the thumbnail, the website will maximize the image.
5. Placing Order on the Website
The website will allow the registered user(s) to make orders against their selected items. There will be proper interfaces on the website in this regard. The user will first have to select the item to put into the shopping cart and then will have to pass through any of the payment methods i.e. cash on delivery.
6. Confirmation Email on the transaction (Order Placing):
A confirmation email on the successful transaction will be sent to the user’s provided email.
7. Search Facility
The website will provide a rich search feature through which all types of users should be able to search information on the website using different filters and keywords such as:
- Brand / Company Name
- Category Wise
- Material (plastic, wood, clay, steel, glass, stone, etc.) wise
- Price Wise
- New Arrival
- Best Sellers
Admin will also be able to search the information by user IDs.
8. Comments / Reviews
The registered users will be able to submit their comments/reviews on the website against any purchased item.
9. Complaints / Feedback
The registered users will be able to submit their complaints/feedback regarding the website services through a related interface on the website. This information will be submitted to Admin.
1. PHP and MySQL (You can choose any framework such as Laravel)
2. Bootstrap or any other CSS Framework
This is an online bike purchase and rents a bike store that has listings of the various bikes along with their features (company, color, and model) and price. This system allows users to buy a bike by viewing inventory online. The system allows the user to check various reviews submitted by different users and even comment on them. A credit card payment facility is available. This system also consists of a ‘Rent a Bike’ feature where users can ask an admin for bikes on rent. The visitor who visits the system must register himself/herself by filling up personal details. After registration user can log in to the system with his/her username and password in order to access the system. He can check various bike listings and can view each bike feature. He may select the product and can add the product to the shopping cart. Users can make payments through credit cards by clicking on the credit card payment option.
User must register/herself for posting a review about the rented bike or bought bike. This application is a combination of both sales and inventory management of the bike. Users can easily purchase a bike or rent a bike by using this system. The user does not have to come to the shop to purchase the product. Users can view the bike in an effective Graphical User Interface. User can
view features of each bike and can compare the products in order to purchase a better product.
- Approve user.
- Add, remove and update the bike’s company, models, color, and price.
- Manage rented bikes, available for rent bikes and new bikes for sale. For this purpose on the home page, you give the option to navigate for renting a bike or buying a bike.
- Keep bikes for rent and bikes for sale on different pages. Both the options should be on the index page.
- Generate reports for both rented bikes and sold bikes (reports should be daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly). Both the reports should be separate from one another.
- On the basis of reports, the admin can calculate gross profit (separate for renting a bike and buying a bike) for the month, half-year and year.
- For calculation of gross profit for the sold bike should be calculated by taking the difference in the amount of retail price and selling price.
- The database should be relational. You have to use primary keys and foreign keys to make the database relational.
- Register using the user registration page.
- Users can buy a bike
- Rent a bike that is available.
- Can give a review on the bike (for both rented and bought).
- When the user clicks the bike which is available for rent it should automatically be marked as occupied (the number of days occupied should be also displayed).
- When the user clicks on rent a specific bike there must be a page open where the user can give the details like hours or days for occupying for rent.
- Users can buy a bike using an online portal and can add or remove it to the cart.
- After adding to the cart a user can use two modes of payment (cash on delivery and credit card) when checkouts.
- Users can search the bike by company, color, price, and model on each page.
Tools: Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, or any other supported tool for the above languages.
Database: Mysql, SQL Server, WampServer, Xampp.
Design and Implementation of Enterprise Office Management System
The main theme of the office management system is to provide its clients with a mechanism using which office operations can be automated with a computer program. The management system will store all the data as it is done in databases for manual file keeping. Due to automation property, manual and paperwork will be decreased. According to a survey conducted most of the offices lack management systems due to which many problems have arisen such as resource wastage, extra manpower usage, and manual file handling. Using this system, the administrator would be able to manage its staff by managing the attendance, tasks, progress,
leaves, and many more things. On the other side, the staff would be able to manage its profile, view its progress and tasks, apply for leave and launch a complaint. The system will consist of two main active users which are the supervisor/administrator and the employee. In the designed system, the admin should have to right to delete/change employees’ accounts. Moreover, this system should have a task portion where the admin should be able to allocate tasks to any employee individually. Admin should also have the privilege to check the attendance and performance of employees based on different task completion.
The second main user, the employee should have the right to launch any complaint that can be directly forwarded to the admin. Moreover, employees should be able to use this system to apply for leave, the notification of which should be forwarded to the admin. The system should provide a special property of displaying a number of tasks assigned, accomplished tasks, and in-progress tasks.
- Login into the system.
- Delete/ edit information of Employees.
- Keep the track of attendance and progress.
- Can assign tasks and update tasks.
- Manage salary.
- Admin can manage Notice Board.
- Generate various reports.
- Admin can manage leave applications.
- Create accounts.
- Log in to the system.
- View and edit account information.
- Can view their progress.
- Apply for leave.
- Launch a complaint.
- View the notice board.
- Employees can view attendance.
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
- PHP (Server-side programming)
- XAMPP — Web Application Server
In the era of technology, it is trending to buy and sell things online where you have an open marketplace to choose and purchase items of your need at competitive pricing. So, Nilam Ghar is an online store to sell and purchase used and new items by customers/users. Working / Functional Requirements Registered Seller upload the item name along with item’s pictures (maximum 4, minimum 1) that are available for sale along with a short description, category of item, start price, condition, status (new/used), available stock, address and contact number. After uploading the item, the advertisement is approved by the web administrator (admin). Admin can approve ads in two ways;
1 – approve all newly uploaded ads of specific seller
2 – approve pending ads one by one for all the uploaded items
After approval of the advertisement by the Admin, the ad will be published / visible on the web.
The category of the item for sale is of these major and subtypes described below:
- Mobile Phones
- Car Spare Parts
- Bike Spare Parts
- Cycle Spare Parts
Home Appliances & Electronics
- Computers & Accessories
- TV & Radio
- Cameras & Accessories
- Home Appliances
- Kitchen Appliances
- AC & Coolers
- Fridges & Freezers
- Washing Machines & Dryers
Furniture & Decoration Items
- Sofa & Chairs
- Beds & Wardrobes
- Home Decoration
- Tables & Dining
- Garden & Outdoor
- Painting & Mirrors
- Rugs & Carpets
- Curtains & Blinds
- Office Furniture
- Other Household Items
Books, Sports & Hobbies
- Books & Magazines
- Musical Instruments
- Sports Equipment
- Gym & Fitness
- Kids Furniture
- Prams & Walkers
- Swings & Slides
- Kids Bikes
- Kids Accessories
You have to mention these types manually by entering them in the Database/table once. There must be a privilege to enter/facilitate new categories in the future. A registered user can buy or sell items on the web-store. So, when the user logins to the website, the site ask about the role of the user at the time of entering. There must be an option to switch user roles at any time of user login. For example, if a user selects the role of the seller at the time of login, after entering a few items for sale, he/she must have the privilege to shift the role from the seller to buyer without logging out. After changing the user role, the content of the website would be changed accordingly.
If a user is interested to buy an item at a time, the user has to show interest to make the contact number visible for queries about the product. Then the buyer has to press Add to Cart button to process the order. The name of the buyer, credit card information, and price of the purchased item(s) is picked from the database that was already entered by the user at the time of registration. The user has to enter a pin code to process the order. Then the item is marked as sold and the repository of items is maintained accordingly in the database.
The seller can delete / update or add new items at any time. For deleted items, records of previously sold items should remain in the respective table/database but those items will not be shown / available for sale after deletion of the respective item. While updating an item, the seller is only allowed to update the item’s pictures, price, and available stock. If an item’s repository is zero then the advertisement for that item must not be visible for sale to customers.
Now for admin reporting, we require two reports to display (PDF or HTML format)
1 -Active users on the web-store along with total items available for sale (items with zero repositories are not included in this)
2 – Comprehensive report of Total revenue generated by users/sellers. For example, if the admin wants to see the report of revenue generation by seller XYZ or all sellers, then the report must have
A- Seller Name and Total revenue generated by the seller
B- A complete tabular report (three columns) having seller name, generated revenue along with user registration date
HTML, PHP, MySQL, Xampp / wamp server, PHP Report Maker / PHP Reports / Any other
supportive tool for Report generation
Efficient Doctor Patient Portal
An efficient doctor-patient portal is an online management system, which provides convenience to doctors and patients. It is used to book appointments between doctors and patients. The goal of this portal is to provide medical progress. Doctors can manage their schedules and appointments with help of this system. All the empty slots will be visibly available to the patients, which can be booked by the name and id card No. of any particular patient. The system makes it easy for doctors to manage their availability on various dates and timings. Admin maintains the medical history of the patient in the database so that every time any particular patient logs into the system, he/she can easily access their complete medical history whenever needed.
In addition, it helps the doctor to refer their patient’s medical history for any further prescriptions. This allows for an automated patient-doctor handling system through an online interface. This system will also provide ratings of the doctors. The user can pay online for their appointments.
1. Admin can login into the system.
2. Admin can add/edit/delete services into the system.
3. Admin can add/edit/delete information for doctors and patients.
4. Admin can view a list of patients and doctors registered into the system.
1. Patient can register into the system
2. Patient can login into the system.
3. Patient can check appointment availability.
4. Patients can book appointments online.
5. Patients can search doctors by name and location.
6. Patient can search for doctors based on his requirements (like search for doctors according to specialty or area wise)
7. Patients can check their medical history.
8. Patients can rate doctors.
1. Doctor can register into the system
2. Doctor can log in to the system.
3. Doctor can view the appointments of patients.
4. Doctors can manage their availability by date and time.
5. Doctors can manage their schedules.
6. Doctor can view the patient’s medical history.
7. Doctor can view patients’ ratings.
- MYSQL (Backend)
- PHP (Server aspect programming)
- XAMP (Web Application Server)
Online On-Demand Fuel Delivery
The purpose of this project is to develop a website that will offer online delivery of fuel on demand. In some areas, the fuel stations are situated at very long distances. In such cases, if a vehicle gets stopped on the road due to a shortage of fuel, the owner of the vehicle has to manually drag his vehicle towards the nearest fuel station, then it will be very hard for him. This situation can become hard if the location is new for the vehicle owner. The proposed system is to develop a website to deliver the fuel to those users who need to refuel vehicles at any location and time. On this website, there will be three modules such as Admin, User, and Fuel Station. Admin will approve the fuel stations registered on the website.
Fuel Stations can register themselves to provide fuel delivery services to the users. Fuel Station will add its complete information such as its address, google map location, and the kind of fuel it provides. Users can search for fuel stations by their location, and fuel station name and can book the fuel for their vehicles online.
- Search Fuel Station
- Place order
- Make Payment
- Get Delivery
- Fuel Station Module
- Create Fuel Station
- Update/Delete Fuel Station
- Receive order
- Approve Status
- Approve/Reject Fuel Station
- Approve/Reject Users
- Server-side programming language: PHP
- Framework: Laravel, CodeIgniter, or any other framework of PHP
- Scripting and styling languages: HTML and CSS
- Database: MYSQL IDE: PHP Storm or NetBeans or any one of your choice
- Localhost Server: WAMP or XAMPP